Our focus is to educate and empower you with the skills required to be productive in the field, and to utilize your equipment to its fullest potential. This will ensure that you and your company are gaining a competitive advantage through enhanced work quality, lower staff attrition, delivering projects on time, helping to reduce re-works, and avoiding costly mistakes.
With that in mind, we’ve made it easy for you to tailor your specific training needs! Join us for Frontier Precision – Trimble Certified Training, on May 3rd-5th, where you have the option of choosing the course(s) that fit your exact needs! Choose to come to one, two, or three days of training!
Cost is: $350 per day, $600 for two days, and/or $850 for all three days!
Tuesday, May 3rd
Trimble Business Center Fundamentals
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge of the Trimble Business Center software. The course will be taught using the latest version of the software available at the time, and the proper software license is required.
5/3 | Course Objectives:
• Navigation of the User Interface & Menu Structure
• New Project Creation & Setting Up Project Templates
• Navigation of the Project Settings & TBC Options
• Device Pane Import, Export, & Upload Functions
• Use of the Import & Export Panes
• GNSS & Conventional Data Processing & Editing
• Using the Spreadsheet Views
Wednesday, May 4th
RTK GNSS Surveying with Trimble R Series Receivers & Access
This course is designed to provide more technical understanding of the concepts, theory, fundamentals and applications of the Trimble Real Time Kinematic surveying system, using Trimble Access and processing GNSS field data in Trimble Business Center.
5/4 | Course Objectives:
• Apply GNSS Fundamentals & RTK Criteria to a Survey Project
• Identify the Requirements for RTK Surveying
• Configure Components & Operate an RTK System
• Apply Coordinate System & GNSS Site Calibration Theory & Techniques to an RTK Survey
• Perform Field Data Collection Techniques
• Process Survey Data in Trimble Business Center
• Conduct a Full RTK Survey with Confidence
Thursday, May 5th
Total Station Surveying with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations & Access
This one day Trimble certified training session will cover working hands-on with Trimble robotic total stations.
5/5 | Course Objectives:
• Total Station Calibrations, Adjustments, & Parts
• Trimble Access Job & Survey Style Settings
• Station Setup & Resection Tips & Procedures
• Trimble VISION Functions
• Point Stakeout
• Traversing & Traverse Adjustments
1, 2, or 3 Day Training Opportunity - Trimble Certified Training - Cheyenne, WY
Bookings are no longer available for this event.