1, 2, OR 3 DAY FRONTIER PRECISION SURVEY TRAINING
COST IS / $375 PER DAY / $700 FOR 2 DAYS / $1,050 FOR 3 DAYS / PER PERSON
8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Rapid City — South Dakota
City Hall – Rose Quartz Room – 3rd Floor
300 6th Street — Rapid City, SD 57701
DAY 1 | TUESDAY – 02/14/2023
TRIMBLE GNSS TRAINING
This session will be a hands-on training using Trimble R-Series GNSS equipment with Trimble Access.
- GNSS, RTK & Coordinate Systems 101
- Understanding Trimble Access Survey Styles & Job Properties
- OPUS Data Logging & Uploading
- Topographic Survey Data Collection with Advanced Feature Coding
- Coordinate Geometry (COGO) Tools for in-the-field Computations
DAY 2 | WEDNESDAY – 02/15/2023
TRIMBLE ROBOTIC TOTAL STATION TRAINING
This session will be a hands-on training using Trimble S-Series Robotic Total Stations & Trimble Access.
- Robotic Total Station Maintenance & Collimation Routines
- Station Setup & Resection Procedures
- Setting Control using the Traverse Adjustment
- Staking Points, Lines, Alignments & Surfaces
- Using the Robotic Total Station as a Level
DAY 3 | THURSDAY – 02/16/2023
TRIMBLE BUSINESS CENTER TRAINING
This session will give participants a solid foundation of the Trimble Business Center field-to-finish workflows.
- Configuring Project Settings & Creating Project Templates
- Importing GNSS, Total Station & Level Data of Various Types
- QA/QC & Editing Raw Data
- OPUS & Other Static GNSS Post Processing Workflows
- Creating & Processing Feature Codes
- Surface Creation & Editing
- Corridor Alignment Creation & Handling for Road Stakeout
- Exporting Files & Reports
TIME: Classes Start at 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $375 per day, $700 for two days, and/or $1,050 for all three days. / Per Person
DURATION: 1, 2, or 3-Days
Class size limited to 12 students, per session.
Classes fill up fast, so register today!
Lunch is NOT included.
REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 10TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
PLEASE NOTE: for Credit Card payment option, please contact:
Dennis Davies – Frontier Precision, at 605.221.4400.
*Payments are NOT processed automatically upon submitting registration form.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Dylan Jones, Applied Geospatial Engineer
763.496.1366 or 877.698.3077 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here