Join us for our 1, 2, or 3 Day Survey Training!
Choose the half-day or full-day sessions you want to attend – mix and match your Survey training!
[All sessions will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 3720 South West Avenue | Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Tuesday | March 8th | Morning
Trimble Access GNSS Intro [8am-12pm]
- Project & Job Management
- Setting up Job Templates
- Survey Styles for VRS and RTK
- Favorites & Function Buttons
- Key-in & Import Points
- Measure Points
- Measure Codes with Feature Coded Linework
- Exporting Files
Tuesday | March 8th | Afternoon
Trimble Access GNSS Advanced [1pm-5pm]
- Site Calibrations
- Map Tools & Functions
- Key-in & Stakeout Lines, Polylines, Alignments, DTMs
- Roads Module
Wednesday | March 9th | Morning
Trimble Access Robotic Total Stations [8am-12pm]
- Robotic Total Station Maintenance & Care
- Field Collimations
- Target Settings & Instrument Functions
- Station Setup & Resection Procedures/Best Practices
- Measure Topo
- Stakeout Points, Lines, Alignments
- Exporting Reports
Wednesday | March 9th | Afternoon
Trimble Business Center – Getting Started [1pm-5pm]
- Navigating the User Interface: Status Bar, Ribbons & Customization, Quick Access Toolbar
- The Support Tab
- Options & Project Settings
- Coordinate Systems
- Importing Data – Import Pane & Format Editor
- Properties Pane
- Project Explorer
- View Filter Manager
- Selection Tools & Selection Explorer
- Graphical Views & Spreadsheets
- Measure Tool & Inverse
- Reports: Pre-defined Reports, Job Report Generator, Report Settings
- Export Data – Export Pane & Format Editor
Thursday | March 10th | All Day
Trimble Business Center – Surveyors Toolbox [8am-5pm]
- Importing Data of Various Types
- Working with Survey Data
- Layer Manager
- Creating a Feature Code Library
- Processing Feature Codes
- Linework Editing
- CAD Command Line
- Working with Surfaces
- Working with Alignments & Profiles
- Basics of Building Road Corridors
- Working with Point Clouds
Half-Day: $200 | 1 Full-Day: $375
2 Full-Days: $700 | 3 Full-Days: $1,050
3720 South West Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
8am-12pm & 1pm-5pm | Tuesday-Wednesday
8am-5pm | Thursday
1, 2, or 3 Days
Class size limited to 12 students, per session.
Classes fill up fast, so register today!
Lunch is NOT included.
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 4TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
PLEASE NOTE: for Credit Card payment option, please contact:
Dennis Davies – Sioux Falls, SD – Frontier Precision, at 605.221.4400.
Paula Kinnischtzke – Bismarck, ND – Frontier Precision, at 701.222.2030 or 800.359.3703 [Toll Free].
*Payments are NOT processed automatically upon submitting registration form.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Dylan Jones, Applied Geospatial Engineer
763.496.1366 or 877.698.3077 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here