Join us for our 1 or 2 Day Trimble Certified Mapping / GIS Training Opportunity!
All sessions will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 10900 73rd Avenue North | Maple Grove, MN 55369
DAY 1 | Wednesday, August 8th, 2018
TerraSync High Accuracy Field Data Collection
Designed for beginners as well as those looking for a deeper dive into field data collection, specifically on high accuracy devices running Trimble TerraSync.
08/08 | Course Objectives:
- GNSS Fundamentals & how this Applies to your Application
- Basic Data Dictionary Creation to get you in the Field Quickly
- TerraSync Settings & Configuration
- Best Practices for the Collection of High Accuracy Data
- Field Data Collection Techniques Including: Nesting, Offsets, Averaged Vertices, Navigation, & Data Update
* Can be taken as a standalone class for those who work primarily in the field, or taken along with Day 2 for the full start-to-finish workflow.
DAY 2 | Thursday, August 9th, 2018
Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office for TerraSync
Designed for both beginners & intermediate users using GPS Pathfinder Office software along with TerraSync field software.
08/09 | Course Objectives:
- Advanced Data Dictionary Creation
- Background Files in Pathfinder Office & TerraSync
- Basic TerraSync Data Collection
- Export to GIS or other Format
- Automating Data Processing
* Can be taken as a standalone class for those who work primarily in the office preparing and processing field data, or taken along with Day 1 for the full start-to-finish workflow.
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Classes Start at 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $375 per day or $700 for two days. / Per Student
DURATION: 1 or 2-Days
[Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES AUGUST 1ST!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS PER SESSION & CLASSES FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Alison Walker, GPS/GIS Tech Services Manager
208.324.8006 or 208.595.1218 [Direct]
If you need lodging in Maple Grove, MN to attend your training, Cambria Suites offers a special Frontier Rate, Click Here to receive it!
For more information Click Here