Join us for our 2 Day Trimble Certified Mapping / GIS Training Opportunity!
Session will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 10900 73rd Avenue North | Maple Grove, MN 55369
2 DAYS | Wednesday-Thursday, May 1-2
Terrasync & GPS Pathfinder Office
Designed for both the beginner & intermediate level user, this class is dedicated to Trimble TerraSync & GPS Pathfinder Office applications.
- Associate GNSS Fundamentals & how it Applies to your Application
- Create a Data Dictionary in GPS Pathfinder Office
- Configure TerraSync Interface & System Components
- Record Quality GPS Positions with TerraSync, Update Data, & use Waypoints / Navigation
- Perform Differential Correction in the Classroom with GPS Pathfinder Office
- Export to a GIS or CAD System
- Intermediate Topics include: Importing Data, Background Files, TerraSync Studio & Configuration Files
* This course is a combination of both classroom instruction & hands-on field exercises.
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Classes Start at 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $700 / Per Student
[Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 26TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS PER SESSION & CLASSES FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Dan Braun, GPS/GIS Support Technician
763.496.1366 or 763.277.8913 [Direct]
If you need lodging in Maple Grove, MN to attend your training, Cambria Suites offers a special Frontier Rate, Click Here to receive it!
For more information Click Here