Wednesday | November 30, 2016
Register to attend this training session to learn the basics of TerraFlex and understand the capabilities of an integrated Esri ArcGIS Workflow.
- Project planning and managing users
- MNCORS VRS setup (Geo7X, R1 & R2 GNSS Receiver)
- High Accuracy GNSS receiver integration (Geo7X, R1, R2, R10)
- Data maintenance workflow with the Trimble TerraFlex Plugin for Esri’s ArcGIS
- Best field data collection practices
We will educate you on the start to finish workflow cover project planning, form template building, high accuracy GNSS receiver support, setup of MNCors VRS corrections for high accuracy, data collection best practices and exporting data. We will also highlight the integration component using Trimble’s TerraFlex Plugin for Esri’s ArcGIS. This Plugin allows users to synchronize directly with a Geodatabase to edit and update data live from the cloud.
10900 73rd Avenue North
Maple Grove, MN 55369
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
REGISTRATION CLOSES NOVEMBER 29TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Roger Schulz, Applied Geospatial Engineer
763.496.1366 or 877.698.3077 [Toll Free]