Thursday | April 4, 2019 | 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM CDT
Frontier Precision provides complete office and field solutions for recording, mapping and reporting activities for all sizes of mosquito and vector control operations. Frontier understands what it takes to have your business run at its best.
Please join us for a 45-minute live webinar where we will overview recently released enhancements to the FieldSeeker Core (Larviciding with storm drain treatments, Surveillance and Service Request) and Windows ULV Adulticiding Extension. We also have new technical support and training resources that will help increase your operational efficiencies for this field season.
- Recent updates
- Product road map update that includes: CalSurv Gateway integration, wetlands management, and compatibility with Portal for ArcGIS
Windows ULV Extension
- v1.6 release will include New Mountain Weather Sensor integration which allows weather data to be viewed during the spray session and stored with spray session data
- GIS feature service integration which will allows spray session to be viewable as a separate layer in FieldSeeker Core
- New Clarke SmartFlow Conversion Kits for ADAPCO sprayers
- Submitting a Support Ticket
- Access to Knowledge Base / Instructional Videos
- 1 Day Part 107 UAS Trainings coming up in Sioux Falls SD, Jerome ID, and Boise ID
To Register, Click Here
Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 8:30a PT, 9:30a MT, 10:30a CT and 11:30a ET