Monday-Tuesday, April 10-11
RTK & Data Processing
*PREREQUISITE: Attendees should have some form of field surveying experience & a basic knowledge of RTK surveying.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring their own RTK system to the class, so that they can work with the equipment they are familiar with.
This course is designed to teach concepts & techniques for using the Trimble Real Time Kinematic surveying system, using Trimble Access field software. This course will have more emphasis on data collection & field work-flows, & will make use of various real world types of scenarios.
4/10-11 | Course Objectives:
- GNSS Theory & Fundamentals
- Coordinate Systems & Site Calibration Theory & Operations
- Field Measurement Methods
- Field Calibrations
- Staking Points/Lines/Alignments
- Feature Codes/Linework
Wednesday, April 12
Total Station Surveying with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations & Access
This one day Trimble certified training session will cover working hands-on with Trimble robotic total stations.
4/12 | Course Objectives:
- Total Station Calibrations, Adjustments, & Parts
- Trimble Access Job & Survey Style Settings
- Station Setup & Resection Tips & Procedures
- Understanding Robotic Radios, Prisms, & Targets
- Perform a Traverse & Traverse Adjustment
- Measuring Rounds for Accuracy & Traversing
Thursday, April 13
Trimble Business Center Fundamentals
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge of the Trimble Business Center software. The course will be taught using the latest version of the software available at the time, and the proper software license is required.
4/13 | Course Objectives:
- Navigation of the User Interface & Menu Structure
- New Project Creation & Setting Up Project Templates
- Navigation of the Project Settings & TBC Options
- Device Pane Import, Export, & Upload Functions
- Use of the Import & Export Panes
- GNSS & Conventional Data Processing & Editing
- Using the Spreadsheet View
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Anchorage, AK
TIME: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $600 for RTK or Total Station & TBC (2-Days), $800 for RTK+Total Station / TBC (3-Days), $950 for RTK / Total Station / TBC (4-Days),
or $350 for Total Station or TBC – ONLY (1-Day). / Per Student
DURATION: 1, 2, 3, or 4-Days [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 7TH.
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Andrew Munson, Applied Geospatial Engineer
720.214.3500 or 800.652.1522 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here