Designed for both the Beginner and Intermediate Level User in mind, this class is dedicated to the Trimble TerraSync and GPS Pathfinder Office applications.
* This course is a combination of both classroom instruction and hands-on field exercises.
(Lunch is NOT included.)
• Associate GNSS Fundamentals and how it applies to your application.
• Create a Data Dictionary in the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
• Configure the TerraSync interface and system components.
• Record quality GPS positions, update data, use waypoints and navigation with TerraSync software.
• Perform differential correction in the classroom with the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
• Export to a GIS or CAD system.
• Intermediate topics include: importing data, background files, TerraSync Studio and configuration files.
TerraSync & GPS Pathfinder Office - Frontier MGIS Training 2017
Bookings are no longer available for this event.