Thursday | October 27, 2016
This one day session will cover working hands-on with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations & Access.
- Total Station Calibrations, Adjustments, & Parts
- Trimble Access Job & Survey Style Settings
- Station Setup & Resection Tips & Procedures
- Trimble VISION Functions
- Point Stakeout
- Traversing & Traverse Adjustments
- Cover the Various Measurement Methods
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Anchorage, AK
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $350.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 1-Day [Lunch IS included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 14TH!
HAVE QUESTIONS OR FOR CLASS AVAILABILITY AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Andrew Munson, Applied Geospatial Engineer
720.214.3500 or 800.652.1522 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here