Thursday | January 26, 2017
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge of the Trimble Business Center software.
- Navigation of the User Interface & Menu Structure
- New Project Creation & Setting Up Project Templates
- Navigation of the Project Settings & TBC Options
- Device Pane Import, Export, & Upload Functions
- Use of the Import & Export Panes
- GNSS & Conventional Data Processing & Editing
- Using the Spreadsheet View
- And More!
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Bismarck, ND
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $350.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 1-Day [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 19TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jay Haskamp, Applied Geospatial Engineer
320.654.6511 or 800.944.8557 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here