Thursday | April 5, 2018 | Trimble Certified Training
This course is designed to provide a solid foundation of the Trimble Business Center software.
The course will be taught using the latest version of the software available at the time. If a computer is needed, please notify the trainer ahead of time, and one will be provided for you.
- Navigation of the User Interface & Menu Structure
- New Project Creation & Setting Up Project Templates
- Navigation of the Project Settings & TBC Options
- Device Pane Import, Export, & Upload Functions
- GNSS & Conventional Data Processing & Editing
- Using the Spreadsheet View & Report Generator
- Feature Code Processing & Library Creation
- CAD & Drafting Functionality
LOCATION: Bismarck State College – National Energy Center of Excellence Building, Room 431
ADDRESS: 1500 Edwards Avenue, Bismarck, ND 58506
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $350.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 1-Day [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 28TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED, & SESSIONS FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jay Haskamp, Technical Team Manager
320.654.6511 or 800.944.8557 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here