Geospatial Sales Rep (GIS)
Join a great Team! Frontier Precision, an employee owned company with a 30 year history, has an immediate opening for a Mapping and GIS Sales position for our Minnesota territory. This is a full time career position based out of our Maple Grove, MN office. APPLY TODAY!
Geospatial Sales Rep (GIS) – To promote and sell company represented products and services to customers in your defined geography. To meet or exceed annual sales goals.
Inside Sales Duties:
– Telephone support for customers and follow up on leads received in designated territory. Also support for customers from other territories as the need arises.
- Provide ordering information, pricing, take orders.
- Provide product technical information & operating assistance and refer to factory customer support or repair centers as needed.
- Send out appropriate correspondence for sales & customer support.
- Follow up with accounts on a regular basis.
– Maintain up-to-date sales projection & customer contact information within CRM
- Document sales projection information on a regular basis.
- Sales projection account follow up.
- Document sales & customer support activities on a daily basis.
- Complete Sales Activity Report and other documentation as required.
Outside Sales Duties:
– On-site sales demonstrations, training sessions, trade-show attendance, and technical meeting presentations in designated territory or in other territories as the need arises.
- Schedule trips when needed to specific areas to promote products at customer’s facility.
- Attend, participate, or give product training sessions as required.
- Provided on-site installation assistance if necessary.
- Attend scheduled trade-shows as required to demonstrate appropriate products for customer base and give technical meeting PowerPoint presentations.
- Document all outside sales activities on sales projections and customer contact reports.
- Complete and maintain accurate expense and mileage reports.
- 1+ years direct sales experience
- 1+ years’ experience with the following technologies:
- ESRI Geodatabase
- GPS/GNSS GeoSpatial Technologies
- Geographic and Spatial methods and techniques
- ESRI ArcGIS experience; including ESRI ArcGIS, ArcPad, Collector
- Ability to use Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to apply knowledge to a technical sales role
- Experience with ESRI ArcOnline/Portal for ArcGIS
- Revenue driven
- Strong relationship skills
- Ability to break down a complex issue and drive actionable solutions
- Customer oriented
- Deep curiosity
- Customer focused, with a deep understanding of distribution and a strong sense of urgency
- Proven technical ability
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to operate successfully independently
- Understand customer and market requirements
- Proficient knowledge on product and applications
- Key knowledge of served markets and industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven, verifiable track record of successful results
- Maintain a professional company image always
Job Type: Full-time
- 1 year of experience in sales. (Required)