Mark your calendars for the Trimble & Frontier Precision Durango Colorado Mapping/GIS User Forum, scheduled for May 30th at the Durango Public Library at 1900 East Third Avenue in Durango, Co . Please send you your information by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Lunch is included with the $20 admission price and the topics covered will include:
- Showcase the latest hardware (6000 Series Geo, Pro6 Series, Juno 3 series, etc.)
- Discuss Trimble’s latest software versions (TerraSync, GPS Pathfinder Office, GPS Correct, GPS Analyst, etc.)
- Discuss and understand the latest firmware and Windows Mobile operating systems
- Incorporating background data (images, roads, etc.) on your mobile device
- Discuss and understand the usefulness of having a digital laser rangefinder and the data collection scenarios that would benefit with one
- Discuss and understand best practices in field data collection
- Discuss and understand post-processing and the best techniques to employ
- Discuss and understand Importing / Exporting in various formats
- Have a detailed Q&A for questions not addressed in the first piece of the forum
- Provide all attendees will receive a Pathfinder Office & TerraSync Orientation Guide
The forum will be collaboratively hosted by Mel Philbrook from Trimble and Zach Edwards with Frontier Precision. Mel Philbrook has been a Trimble Certified instructor in mapping and land survey systems since 1995. Over the past decade, he has been involved in civil engineering implementation and managing geographic information systems, as well as providing consultation for GPS solutions to a myriad of public and private companies. Zach Edwards has over 9 years of mapping and GIS experience working in local (city & county) government, academia, and the private sector.
Click Here to Register!