“Field Data Collection With Smartphone’s, Tablets and Lasers”
You’ll see how the integrated TruPulse® mapping laser / GeoJot+ system can work seamlessly with your organization’s Android Smartphone’s and tablets to collect photos, attribute data, and distance measurements — and then automatically send your data via the cloud to GeoJot+ running on a processing PC at the office.
We’ll also demonstrate how to use GeoJot+ to process your field data and to map the results in ArcGIS or Google Earth, or to import the data into a back end database, or to create reports and watermarked photos.
The demonstration of the GeoJot+ / TruPulse system includes:
- Remote capture of distance, height, or elevation data with a TruPulse mapping laser and smart phone
- Collection of geo-located photo and up to 44 attributes that describe the subject of the photo
- Capturing barcodes as attribute values
- Using the cloud to transfer photos and data to the office
- Automatic generation of shapefiles, geodatabases, Google Earth maps, and professional reports, including offset positions.
- Use of the Administrator’s Dashboard to transfer GeoJot+ App licenses among mobile team members