Mavic 2 Enterprise ZOOM
Built to Empower. Destined to Serve
Designed to empower a new generation of workers, the Mavic 2 Enterprise is the ultimate expression of a tool that delivers beyond expectation to meet current workplace challenges and future demands.
Powerful Zoom Capability | Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom
- 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
- Dynamic Zoom: 2x Optical 3x Digital Zoom Capability
- Post Analysis Metadata: GPS Timestamping
Built to Empower. Destined to Serve.
Lead Without Limits. Work Beyond Your Boundaries.
Unlock the possibilities of flight with an extended port 1 that allows you to connect additional devices onto the drone, helping you perform at your best in a variety of critical missions.
Your In-Flight Safety. Our Top Priority.
From take-off to landing, we’ve refined the way you interact with your drone and the environment, ensuring you have a safe and productive flight at all times.
Your Aircraft and Data. Under Your Control.
Simply enter your password to get access to your device and all of its features and functions. This intuitive way of logging in to your device ensures secure access to your drone and its onboard data storage, thus preventing leakage of sensitive information.
Always in the Know of Your Immediate Airspace.
Avoid hazards in the sky with DJI AirSense, which enhances your airspace safety by giving you instant real-time positioning alerts on nearby manned aircraft.
Fly Safer Than Ever.
Improved FlightAutonomy gives you omnidirectional obstacle sensing2, an advanced sensing system comprised of 8 high resolution vision and 2 infrared sensors placed on the sides of the aircraft. The result? A powerful set of sensors that determine the relative speed and distance between the aircraft and an object, so you can fly and hover with more stability than ever in a wide range of open and complex environments.
Sense and Avoid with Ease.
The Advanced Pilot Assistance System3 enables the drone to intuitively detect objects on its every move, letting you easily fly around or over obstacles, particularly in tight spaces.
1. In some cases, operations with modular accessories may require special approval. Please check your local regulations.
2. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing includes left/right, up/down, and forward/backward. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing does not cover all 360 degrees of the Mavic 2 aircraft.
3. Kindly note that APAS is currently not supported on the Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Edition, it is only available on the Zoom Edition.