Have a question on this product or our Drones/UAS products?
Complete the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
Capture stunning imagery with a legendary Hasselblad camera and enjoy smooth flight with omnidirectional obstacle sensing. Every improvement on the Mavic 3 sets a higher standard for aerial photography. Fly with Mavic 3 and discover imaging above everything.
Two Cameras, Unlimited Possibilities
Hasselblad L2D-20c Camera | Old Legend, New Chapter
The iconic Swedish brand Hasselblad designed and built the L2D-20c aerial camera just for the DJI Mavic 3, embedding a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an unbelievably compact space. Rigorous Hasselblad standards are applied to both hardware performance and software algorithms, bringing imaging quality to an entirely new level.
• Photos: 20MP
• Dynamic Range: 12.8 Stops
• Adjustable Aperture: f/2.8-f/11
• Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm
• Vision Detection Auto Focus Technology: VDAF
Hasselblad Natural Color Solution
The Mavic 3 features the Hasselblad Natural Color Solution, the culmination of decades of photographic experience that delivers vivid, natural colors with the simple press of the shutter.
Results That Speak
Create professional imagery with the Hasselblad L2D-20c camera system.
Higher dynamic range allows for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, preserving rich visual information with a greater sense of depth.
A larger sensor size keeps images clean in low light.
Professional Video Specifications:
• 5.1K Video Recording 
• DCI 4K/120fps 
• Supports Apple ProRes 
• 10-bit D-Log
The Mavic 3 not only records aerial videos at high resolutions and frame-rates, it also captures up to 1 billion colors with a 10-bit D-Log color profile. This delivers more natural gradations of sky coloring with more details retained for greater flexibility in post-production.
Mavic 3 Cine provides extensive options for professional creators. It supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, and Apple ProRes 422 LT encoding with a maximum data rate of 3,772Mbps. It also comes with a built-in 1TB SSD  and a 10Gbps light speed data cable to further facilitate professional filming and creation.
Activate Explore mode to unlock the Mavic 3's second camera - a unique tele camera that lets you effortlessly scout and plan your shots. When scenes or subjects are far away, use the tele camera to zoom in and save time, or record from a distance without disturbing the subject.
Tele Camera Pro Mode
With Pro mode, the tele camera of the Mavic 3 supports manual parameter adjustments and RAW photos. The tele camera offers unique camera language to make your footage more expressive and dynamic.
Total Flight Performance
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
The Mavic 3 helps you to enjoy collision-free flight so you can focus on getting the best shots possible. Multiple wide-angle vision sensors works seamlessly with a high-performance vision computing engine to sense obstacles in all directions precisely and plan a safe flight route that avoids them .
Always end on a high note with Advanced RTH. This updated auto-return function enables the Mavic 3 to automatically determine the optimal route back to its home point and execute it quickly.
The Mavic 3 can fly to a designated altitude and then find a safe and efficient route back to its home point, combining the advantages of Advanced RTH and traditional RTH, allowing users to choose the best option according to their environment.
Don't Just Fly. Enjoy.
The Mavic 3 makes flight even more fun that ever before with recording that is no longer interrupted by obstacles along the way. When flying, the Mavic 3 continually senses objects in all directions and bypasses them quickly and smoothly.
Enjoy every flight, even in complex environments.
Record smooth footage even when encountering obstacles.
03+ Transmission and Beyond
• Extended Flight Time : 46 minutes
• Video Transmission Range : 15km
• FHD High-frame-rate Live Feed : 1080p/60fps
• Positioning Technology: Extreme Precision
• High-speed QuickTransfer
• ActiveTrack 5.0 
• Hyper Lapse
IN THE BOX:
• Mavic 3 x1
• RC Pro Remote Controller x1
• Battery x3
• ND Filter Set 2 (ND64, ND128, ND256, ND512)
• Low-noise Propellers x6 pairs
• 65W Portable Charger x1
• Battery Charging Hub x1
• Storage Cover x1
• Control Sticks for the RC Pro Remote Controller x1
• Light Speed Data Cable (10GB/s)
• USB Type-C Cable x1
• Convertible Carrying Bag x1
*Tested with a production model DJI Mavic 3 in a closed environment in favorable conditions and an unobstructed wireless signal. Actual results may vary depending on environment, usage, and firmware version.
**All videos and photos on this page were taken in strict compliance with local laws and regulations.
1. ActiveTrack is not available at video resolutions higher than 4K or frame rates over 60fps.
2. DJI Mavic 3 Cine supports Apple ProRes 422 HQ, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422 LT and H.264/H.265 encoding, while Mavic 3 only supports H.264/H.265 encoding.
3. Actual available storage space may be reduced due to system configuration. For more details, see the Mavic 3 specs.
4. DO NOT use the aircraft in severe weather conditions including heavy wind exceeding 13.8m/s, snow, rain, fog, hail, or lightning. DO NOT fly the aircraft 6,000m or higher above sea level. DO NOT fly the aircraft in environments where the temperature is below -10° or above 40°C. DO NOT take off from moving objects such as cars or boats. DO NOT fly close to reflective surfaces such as water or snow. Otherwise, the vision system may be limited. When the GNSS signal is weak, fly the aircraft in environments with good lighting and visibility. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to function abnormally. DO NOT fly near areas with magnetic or radio interference. Common sources of magnetic or radio interference includes Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth devices, high-voltage lines, large-scale power transmission stations, radio stations, mobile base stations, and broadcasting towers. Be careful when taking off in desert or beach areas to avoid sand entering the aircraft. Fly the aircraft in open areas. Buildings, mountains, and trees may block the GNSS signal and affect the on-board compass.
5. Measure with the Mavic 3 flying at a constant speed of 32.4kph in a windless environment at sea level until the battery reached 0%. Data is for reference only. Please pay attention to the RTH reminder on the DJI Fly App during flight.
6. Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
7. Unobstructed and free of interference. Actual resolution may vary depending on the quality of the transmission signal.
8. Sold Separately.
9. Unobstructed, typical interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience.
If you require customized technical services and training, please contact Frontier Precision at 800-359-3703 or reach out to a local Frontier Precision location.
Frontier Precision offers affordable regularly scheduled certified training classes, online eLearning, webinars, as well as custom training options to meet your specific training needs.