The sensor that doesn’t compromise.
With its compact size, RedEdge-MX works well with both multirotor and fixed-wing platforms. One flight is all it takes to generate RGB color, NDVI, and advanced vegetation index layers. And, because it is calibrated, you can get an accurate picture of change over time in every output.
RedEdge-MX: Compact, flexible, and powerful.
A rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor for agricultural drone mapping. Captures five spectral bands, and is one of the most flexible solutions on the market.
- Five narrow spectral bands captured during flight.
- High image resolution; 8 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- Single SD card stores all images with geotags.
- Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft.
- Web-based configuration page accessed from any Wi-Fi–capable device.
- Embedded mounting points for easier integration.
- Global shutter imagers - doesn’t require a gimbal.