The SITRANS FM MAG 5100 W with its patented liners of hard rubber NBR or ebonite and EPDM is a sensor for all water applications.
- Zero Up and Zero Down installation capabilities
- Lining specifically for drinking water applications requiring special approvals
- Increased low flow accuracy for water leak detection (NBR or EPDM lining)
- Suitable for underground installation and permanent immersion (IP68) or underwater installation
- Integrated grounding electrodes – no grounding rings required for many applications
- Short delivery time
- SITRANS FM portfolio – our integrated platform enables the flexible use of the transmitter MAG 5000 / 6000 for all products (MAG 5100 / 3100/1100):
- Unique SensorProm technology – stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
- Plug & Play – allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
- “Hot swapable” – exchangeable during operation
- Mounting flexibility – compact or separate installation possible
- Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
- Service and diagnostics – Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS FM Verificator ensures accuracy in the field.
Request a Quote
[contact-form-7 id=”14809″ title=”Request a Quote”]