The MAG 8000 is available in a basic version for general water applications or an advanced version with more complex functionality. An optional built-in 3G/UMTS Wireless Communication Module allows for remote reading of measurement data.
- Simple meter placement – floating chamber IP 68 (NEMA 6P) design ensures continuous filterless performance regardless of position or in-line piping stresses, even when buried underground
- Low pressure loss – unrestricted flow tube results in minimal pressure loss even at high flow rates and reduces overall network system pressure.
- Zero maintenance – no moving parts and up to 15-year battery life with external 4-D cell battery pack
- Bi-directional measurement – only one meter required for measurement in both directions
- Flexible installation requires 0D inlet to and outlet from the sensor
- Intelligent meter – capable of leak detection, data logging and error self-detection
- Remote capabilities – stay up-to-date on measurement data without having to visit the site through optional 3G/UMTS Wireless Communication Module
Request a Quote
[contact-form-7 id=”14809″ title=”Request a Quote”]