Spectra Precision GL412N Grade Laser
- Rugged rating with tripod tip-over up to 5 feet
- Easy to Carry Handle
- Energy-efficient design for longer battery life
- Digital Read-out display
- Level, -10 to +15% grade, with vertical alignment plumb
- Intuitive menu driven user interface
- 5 Year Warranty
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver Sensor
- “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers.
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get “on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large 5” reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- 3 Year “no excuses” warranty
- Durable in tough environments with 10 foot drop rating.