GeoJot+ Field Data Collection Solution
GeoJot+ enables your organization to quick ly capture field data with geotagged photos on your mobile device, automatically upload them to the cloud. then process them back in the office creating reports, maps and database input.
- The mobile app itself focuses on simplicity. Create and distribute an unlimited number of field data collection lists (forms) to field team members. These pick lists allow your team to easily collect data that is both accurate and consistent. Automatically transfer data back to the office via the cloud.
- Deploy the mobile app to mixed teams of both Android and Apple devices. Easily add, disable, or transfer licenses between the devices.
- GeoJot+ can run on smartphones and tablets with or without service plans, Android cameras, and the new Android Trimble Juno 5.
- Back in the office; enforce consistency and quality standards before inputting GeoJot+ data into a backend database. Create customizable reports as well as Esri and Google maps
GeoJot+ is an annual subscription available in 3 levels – Essentials, Team, and Enterprise.
The Essentials level below contains introductory functionality. The Team level empowers field teams with enhanced functionality such as cloud based data transfer, and advanced list creation, as well as more advanced GPS, GIS mapping, and reporting features.
The Enterprise level offers both advanced functionality and 360 support for successful and timely integration into an organization’s workflows and processes. The GeoJot+ 360 implementation Blueprint offers workflow consulting & list design, customized training & documentation, enhanced support, and customized functionality
Partner with Frontier Precision to get the right field data collection solution for your organization.
What is “GeoJot+”?
GeoJot+ for Android
Getting started with GeoJot+
Assets with Barcodes and GPS
Learn how to get the most out of the GeoJot+ field data collection system. Whether you are using Androids or Apples, the cloud or an internal server – see how you can maximize your investment in GeoJot+.
- Avoid sending field crews back to a location for missed or inaccurate data
Use the camera roll to review data before moving on the next data collection site. Set GPS accuracy requirements.
- Understand the link between photos and their attribute data
Can the photos and data be separated and that linkage lost? Will the data still be useful in 10 or 50 years? Learn more about why GeoJot+ writes the data into the photo itself.
- Learn more about using GeoJot+ with ArcGIS
GeoJot+ works with Basic, Standard, or Advanced ArcGIS through an integrated toolbar. Hover over a point and have photos pop up. Output GeoJot+ data as a BLOB Geodatabase.
- How to avoid “System Out Of Memory” exceptions and Dropbox problems
- Read about advanced report topics