Virtual Launch Event October 23, 2012 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
On October 23, we invite you and your customers to attend a virtual launch event as we officially unveil the Trimble R10 GNSS system. Attendees will learn more about the all-new Trimble R10 from the people who designed it, and from two customers already working with the system. The event will include a live Q&A session, and afterward attendees can view a 3D product demo, read about industry applications, download materials, and more in our online Trimble R10 showroom.
At the event:
- Anders Rhodin, General Manager, will explain how this all-new innovation will mark a major shift in the surveying industry.
- Martin Holmgren, Director of Research and Engineering, will describe key features of the Trimble R10 and also explain how these features will help you overcome challenges in the field
- Jack Rector, Engineer and Key Trimble R10 Visionary, will be discussing the vision and thought process that shaped the Trimble R10 GNSS receiver.
- Douglas Brown, CEO of StarNet Geomatics, will discuss the business challenges his company faces and how the Trimble R10 has enabled his staff to be as effective and productive as possible.
- Joe D’Aloia, Survey Manager for Fyfe Pty Ltd, will discuss the unique ways in which the Trimble R10 has helped his survey crews.
Plus, attendees will have an exclusive opportunity to ask questions, and share input, live with the Trimble team. Register for the event at www.trimble.com/r10showcase.