Inside Sales Support Specialist
Frontier Precision, Inc. is looking for an individual who is customer focused, technical in nature and quick to learn.
Position is based out of the Arvada, CO office.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service in a technology related field
- 1-2 years of technical experience with Geospatial equipment a plus
- Must be self-motivated with multitasking abilities and good attention to details
- Must display strong written and oral communication skills
- Work as part of a team to promote and expand sales of Survey systems and services
- Provide end-user telephone and email sales and support functions including product or system descriptions, explanations of service offerings, and level II support
- Perform administrative and order entry/follow up duties
- Manage Rental Pool – to include firmware updates, customer data migration, and physical inventory
- Manage equipment updates and warranty renewals
- Learn new equipment and software concepts quickly by self-learning or online/live training courses
- Back-up Service repair as needed – GPS equipment
Send resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org