The latest update of Trimble Access (2016.00) is now available for download and install to your TSC3’s and Tablets via the Trimble Installation Manager. Please note that this release is not available for TSC2 controllers. To install Trimble Access 2016.00, you must have a warranty expiration date of April 1, 2016 or later. If you wish to install this version, but do not have a valid warranty, please contact your local FPI Sales Representative.
New Features and Enhancements to Note:
- Staking Offsets: New offset staking functionality enables a position to be staked offset from a point, line, arc, or alignment. For a point the offset position is defined by an azimuth, horizontal distance and elevation. For a line, arc, or alignment the offset position is defined by an azimuth or deflection angle, horizontal distance, and elevation.
- Modifying a TTM Surface: In the map, you can now modify a TTM surface by deleting triangles, which can be important when computing volume calculations with irregular shaped areas. To do this, select one or more triangles in the map, and then from the tap and hold menu select Delete selected triangles.
- Gesture Support on Tablets: Tablet users can now use gestures to zoom and pan around the 3D map:– Zoom in or out: Place two fingers on the screen and pinch in or stretch out.
– Pan: Place two fingers on the screen and slide in the desired direction to move the view.
Note – If you have disabled the 3D map and reverted to the 2D map, gestures are not supported.
- Custom data folders for installing Trimble Access data files: You can now use Trimble Installation Manager to install custom Trimble Access data files to a controller as part of a software installation, upgrade, or when required. Installed file types might include:– Survey styles, job templates
– Feature code libraries
– Control files, DXFs, alignments
– Customized reports/stylesheets, or antenna.dat files
Files requiring conversion, for example a job from the previous version of Trimble Access, are automatically
There are MANY more updates that what is listed. For more information, please refer to the Trimble Access 2016.00 Release Notes.