Trimble released TerraSync 5.61 earlier this month. This software can be downloaded through our Blog under downloads at .
Bear in mind that a TerraSync software installation code can only be activated on one Windows Mobile-powered device at a time. If you activate an installation code on the wrong device or need to change the device the software is activated on, you will need to contact your Sales Representative to request it be deactivated.
- New Features
- Support for the Juno 5 and Yuma 2 Enhanced GPS Models
- Various bug fixes
- Customers whose TerraSync software maintenance expiry date is on or after 11 November 2013 are eligible for a free upgrade to the new version. Use your existing installation code to upgrade to v5.61.
- If you do not have a Software Maintenance Extension valid on 11 November 2013 and you want/require and upgrade, contact your local Sales Representative.
- TerraSync v5.61 requires the GPS Pathfinder Office software v5.60
- Trimble Juno SA/SB/SC/SD devices require GPS Firmware version 18.104.22.168.3.