Join us for our 1, 2, or 3 Day Esri Mapping / GIS Training Opportunity!
All sessions will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 154 1st Avenue West | Jerome, ID 83338
DAY 1 | Tuesday, February 12th
Collector for High Accuracy Data Collection
Designed for users looking to collect high accuracy data with an external receiver such as Trimble’s R1 and R2. You will receive hands-on experience for publishing feature services to ArcGIS Online, real-time correction setup, data collection best practices in Collector, and storing GPS accuracy metadata.
02/12 | Course Objectives:
- Feature Service Creation
- Web Map Configuration
- Metadata Storage
- Data Collection with Collector & High Accuracy Receiver
* Can be taken as a standalone class for basic Collector work-flows.
DAY 2 | Wednesday, February 13th
Designed for users looking to turn paper forms into digital data collection forms. This class will be full of hands-on exercises where you will learn to create surveys in Survey123 for private and public distribution.
02/13 | Course Objectives:
- Survey Creation with XLS Form
- Web Design Form Creation
- Web Map Configuration
- Data Collection with Survey123
* Can be taken as a standalone class for basic workflows, or taken along with Day 3 for more advanced form creation.
DAY 3 | Thursday, February 14th
Advanced Survey123 with Data Monitoring and Analysis
Designed for users looking to use advanced functionality in Survey123 such as navigation and measurements. Integrations with Collector and Survey123 will cover how to use existing data for new surveys. Data monitoring and analysis through charts and widgets with Web AppBuilder and Operations Dashboard will also be covered.
02/14 | Course Objectives:
- Integrating Survey123 with Collector
- Geosearching and Recording Address Information with Survey123
- Web AppBuilder Configuration
- Operations Dashboard Configuration
- Offline Basemap Creation
- Integrations with Other Software like Spike, Trek2There, Integromat
* Can be taken as a standalone class for advanced users. Previous experience with Survey123 and ArcGIS Online is recommended.
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Classes Start at 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $375 per day, $700 for two days, and/or $850 for all three days. / Per Student
DURATION: 1, 2, or 3-Days
[Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 5TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS PER SESSION & CLASSES FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Karissa Barnes, GPS/GIS Tech Services Specialist
208.324.8006 or 208.595.1426 [Direct]
For more information Click Here