Join us for our 1, 2, or 3 Day Trimble Certified Survey Training Opportunity!
All sessions will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 10900 73rd Avenue North | Maple Grove, MN 55369
DAY 1 | Monday, February 24th
Trimble GNSS Training
This session will be a hands-on training using Trimble R-Series GNSS equipment with Trimble Access.
02/24 | Course Objectives:
- GNSS, RTK & Coordinate Systems 101
- Understanding Trimble Access Survey Styles & Job Properties
- OPUS Data Logging & Uploading
- Topographic Survey Data Collection with Advanced Feature Coding
- Coordinate Geometry (COGO) Tools for in-the-field Computations
DAY 2 | Tuesday, February 25th
Trimble Business Center Training
This session will give participants a solid foundation of the Trimble Business Center field-to-finish workflows.
02/25 | Course Objectives:
- Configuring Project Settings & Creating Project Templates
- Importing GNSS, Total Station & Level Data of Various Types
- QA/QC & Editing Raw Data
- OPUS & Other Static GNSS Post Processing Workflows
- Creating & Processing Feature Codes
- Surface Creation & Editing
- Corridor Alignment Creation & Handling for Road Stakeout
- Exporting Files & Reports
DAY 3 | Wednesday, February 26th
Trimble Robotic Total Station Training
This session will be a hands-on training using Trimble S-Series Robotic Total Stations & Trimble Access.
02/26 | Course Objectives:
- Robotic Total Station Maintenance & Collimation Routines
- Station Setup & Resection Procedures
- Setting Control using the Traverse Adjustment
- Staking Points, Lines, Alignments & Surfaces
- Using the Robotic Total Station as a Level
TIME: Classes Start at 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $375 per day, $700 for two days, and/or $1,050 for all three days. / Per Student
DURATION: 1, 2, or 3-Days
[Lunch is NOT included.]
*Please note: Credit Card payments are NOT processed automatically upon submitting registration form.
REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 19TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS PER SESSION & CLASSES FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Dylan Jones, Applied Geospatial Engineer
763.496.1366 or 877.698.3077 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here