Join us for our 2 Day Trimble Certified Mapping / GIS Training Opportunity!
All sessions will be conducted at Frontier Precision | 5480 West 60th Avenue, Unit A | Arvada, CO 80003
DAY 1 | Wednesday, April 24th, 2019
TerraSync High Accuracy Field Data Collection
Designed for beginners as well as those looking for a deeper dive into field data collection, specifically on high accuracy devices running Trimble TerraSync.
04/24 | Course Objectives:
- GNSS Fundamentals & how this Applies to your Application
- Basic Data Dictionary Creation to get you in the Field Quickly
- TerraSync Settings & Configuration
- Best Practices for the Collection of High Accuracy Data
- Field Data Collection Techniques Including: Nesting, Offsets, Averaged Vertices, Navigation, & Data Update
DAY 2 | Thursday, April 25th, 2019
Trimble GPS Pathfinder Office for TerraSync
Designed for both beginners & intermediate users using GPS Pathfinder Office software along with TerraSync field software.
04/25 | Course Objectives:
- Advanced Data Dictionary Creation
- Background Files in Pathfinder Office & TerraSync
- Basic TerraSync Data Collection
- Export to GIS or other Format
- Automating Data Processing
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Classes Start at 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $700 for two days. / Per Student
[Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 17TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS PER SESSION & CLASSES FILL UP FAST, SO REGISTER TODAY!
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Karissa Barnes, GPS/GIS Services Specialist
720.214.3500 or 720.441.1717 [Direct]
For more information Click Here