Thursday | December 8, 2016
This one day session will cover working hands-on with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations & Access.
- Total Station Calibrations, Adjustments, & Parts
- Trimble Access Job & Survey Style Settings
- Station Setup & Resection Tips & Procedures
- Trimble VISION Functions
- Point Stakeout
- Traversing & Traverse Adjustments
- Cover the Various Measurement Methods
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Maple Grove, MN
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $350.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 1-Day [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES DECEMBER 1ST!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jay Haskamp, Applied Geospatial Engineer
320.654.6511 or 800.944.8557 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here