This course is designed to teach concepts and techniques for using the Trimble Real Time Kinematic surveying system, using Trimble Access field software. This course will have more emphasis on data collection and field work-flows, and will make use of various real world types of scenarios.
(Lunch IS included.)
* PREREQUISITE: Attendees should have some form of field surveying experience and a basic knowledge of RTK surveying.
RECOMMENDATIONS: Attendees are strongly encouraged to bring their own RTK system to the class, so that they can work with the equipment they are familiar with. The class will be taught using Trimble Access field software, and the latest version available is recommended. If you require a rover receiver or controller for your use, please contact the instructor, and one will be provided for you.
CERTIFIED TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES:
• GNSS Theory & Fundamentals
• Coordinate Systems & Site Calibration Theory & Operations
• Field Measurement Methods
• Field Calibrations
• Staking Points/Lines/Alignments
• OPUS/RTX Applications to an RTK Survey
• Feature Codes/Linework
Training and Events
Frontier Precision offers affordable regularly scheduled certified training classes, online eLearning, webinars, as well as custom training options to meet your specific training needs.
Contact Frontier Precision
High Accuracy Mapping with esri ArcPad and Trimble Positions - Maple Grove, MN
Bookings are no longer available for this event.