* Users are encouraged to bring their own laptop and/or data collector, but not required.
For decades, surveyors have been pigeon-holed into the concept of collecting data in a Point, Northing, Easting, Elevation, or Description format, and maybe have CAD or GIS software create linework based on elaborate coding lists and schemes. Unbeknown to most, Trimble Access and Trimble Business Center have streamlined this workflow (for many years). In the field, features can be collected by picking from organized groups of codes to speed up collection, and then they will appear on screen, just as they appear in CAD in the controller – to ensure quality. In the office, the data can be processed into a CAD or GIS file with just a few simple steps.
This FREE “lunch & learn” session will cover the following topics:
- Feature Code & Attribute Basics
- Working with Trimble Feature Definition Manager
- Creating & Editing Features (Point, Line, Polygon, Block)
- Attribute Basics, Creation, and Editing
- Understanding Control Codes for Lines and Blocks
- Categorizing & Grouping your Codes
- Hands-on with Trimble Access: Measure Codes
- Hands-on with Trimble Business Center: Feature Code Processing
- Hands-on with Trimble Business Center: Exporting to CAD/GIS
Students are encouraged to bring a laptop with Trimble Business Center installed (license/dongle optional).
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Anchorage, AK
TIME: 11:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
DURATION: 4 1/2-Hours [Lunch IS included.]
SIGN UP NOW, SPACE IS LIMITED!
REGISTRATION CLOSES FEBRUARY 8TH.
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your event trainer for session availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Neil Robicheau, Geospatial Sales Representative
907.868.1500 or 844.868.1500 [Toll Free]