Tuesday, December 20th
RTK GNSS Surveying with Trimble R Series Receivers & Access
This course is designed to provide more technical understanding of the concepts, theory, fundamentals and applications of the Trimble Real Time Kinematic surveying system, using Trimble Access and processing GNSS field data in Trimble Business Center.
12/20 | Course Objectives:
• Apply GNSS Fundamentals & RTK Criteria to a Survey Project
• Understand RTK Initializations Using Float/Fixed & HD-GNSS
• Understand how VRS & Single-Base Network RTK Works, & their Advantages
• Apply Coordinate System & GNSS Site Calibration Theory & Techniques to an RTK Survey
• Perform Field Data Collection Techniques
• Demonstrate Tips & Shortcuts in Trimble Access, COGO Functions, & the Map Screen
• Conduct a Full RTK Survey with Confidence
Wednesday, December 21st
Total Station Surveying with Trimble S Series Robotic Total Stations & Access
This one day Trimble certified training session will cover working hands-on with Trimble robotic total stations.
12/21 | Course Objectives:
• Total Station Calibrations, Adjustments, & Parts
• Trimble Access Job & Survey Style Settings
• Station Setup & Resection Tips & Procedures
• Understanding Robotic Radios, Prisms, & Targets
• Perform a Traverse & Traverse Adjustment
• Measuring Rounds for Accuracy & Traversing
Thursday, December 22nd
Trimble Business Center Fundamentals
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge of the Trimble Business Center software. The course will be taught using the latest version of the software available at the time, and the proper software license is required.
12/22 | Course Objectives:
• Navigation of the User Interface & Menu Structure
• New Project Creation & Setting Up Project Templates
• Navigation of the Project Settings & TBC Options
• Device Pane Import, Export, & Upload Functions
• Use of the Import & Export Panes
• GNSS & Conventional Data Processing & Editing
• Using the Spreadsheet View
LOCATION: Gillette, WY [Location TBA]
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Classes Start at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. / Each Day
COST: $350 per day, $650 for two days, and/or $850 for all three days. / Per Student
DURATION: 1, 2, or 3-Days [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES DECEMBER 12TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Andrew Munson, Applied Geospatial Engineer
720.214.3500 or 800.652.1522 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here