Tuesday-Wednesday | May 16-17, 2017
*Designed for both the Beginner & Intermediate Level User in mind, this class is dedicated to the Trimble TerraSync & GPS Pathfinder Office applications.
*This course is a combination of both classroom instruction & hands-on field exercises.
- Associate GNSS Fundamentals & how it applies to your application.
- Create a Data Dictionary in the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
- Configure the TerraSync interface & system components.
- Record quality GPS positions, update data, use waypoints & navigation with TerraSync software.
- Perform differential correction in the classroom with the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
- Export to a GIS or CAD system.
- Intermediate topics include: importing data, background files, TerraSync Studio & configuration files.
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Bismarck, ND
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $550.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 2-Days [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 9TH!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Roger Schulz, Trimble Certified Trainer
GPS/GIS Services Specialist
763.496.1366 or 877.698.3077 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here