LOCATION: Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center at Cedar Shore | 1500 Shoreline Drive, Oacoma, SD 57365
TIME: 10:30AM – 5:30PM COST: $50.00 / Per Person [Lunch is NOT included.]
2020 Conference Agenda
Tricks & Tips on Using:
- Traditional Scanning vs Mobile Scanning vs Aerial LiDAR
- How to Prepare for NGS 2022 & Resolving Grid to Ground Issues in TBC & Trimble Access
- Trimble GNSS Solutions
- Trimble Robotic Total Stations
- Trimble Access Software v2019.00
- Trimble Business Center v5.00
- Trimble X7 Scanner / Trimble R12 /
Trimble TSC7 Controller / Trimble T7 Tablet
- UAS Update
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
Frontier Precision / Trimble gadgets & refreshments throughout the day.
Join us following the User Forum for Frontier Precision’s Annual Customer Appreciation Event from 6:00pm – 9:00pm!
[LOCATION TO BE ANNOUNCED.]
Sponsored by Trimble
& Frontier Precision
REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 3RD!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
EVENT SIZE IS LIMITED TO 110 PARTICIPANTS, SO REGISTER TODAY!
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Nathan Kupfer, Geospatial Sales Representative
701.222.2030 or 800.359.3703 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here