Tuesday-Wednesday | November 1-2, 2016
This course is designed to provide a more technical understanding of the concepts, theory, fundamentals & applications of the Trimble Real Time Kinematic surveying system using Trimble Access & processing GNSS field data in Trimble Business Center.
- Apply GNSS Fundamentals & RTK Criteria to a Survey Project
- Identify the Requirements for RTK Surveying
- Configure Components & Operate an RTK System
- Apply Coordinate System & GNSS Site Calibration Theory & Techniques to an RTK Survey
- Perform Field Data Collection Techniques
- Process Survey Data in Trimble Business Center
- Conduct a Full RTK Survey with Confidence
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Maple Grove, MN
TIME: Doors Open at 8:00 a.m. | Class Starts at 8:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
COST: $575.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 2-Days [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 24TH!
HAVE QUESTIONS OR FOR CLASS AVAILABILITY AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Jay Haskamp, Applied Geospatial Engineer
320.654.6511 or 800.944.8557 [Toll Free]
For more information Click Here