* Users are encouraged to bring their own data collector, but not required.
A GNSS Receiver and a Robotic Total Station are the two primary tools for most survey crews today. Unknown to many, these are not separate items and can be used in conjunction and simultaneously to improve productivity and accuracy in the field.
This FREE “lunch & learn” session will cover the following topics:
- Creating an Integrated Surveying Survey Style in Trimble Access
- Identifying the Correct Offset Between the Receiver and Prism
- Field Methodology: Total Station Setup & Resection
- Field Methodology: Switching Between GNSS & Total Station Measurements
- Office Methodology: Reviewing and Editing Integrated Surveying Data in Trimble Business Center
Students are encouraged to bring their Controller (TSC3 or Tablet), S/VX Robotic Total Station, and R Series GNSS Rover.
LOCATION: Frontier Precision-Anchorage, AK
TIME: 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DURATION: 2 1/2-Hours [Lunch IS included.]
SIGN UP NOW, SPACE IS LIMITED!
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 22ND.
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your event trainer for session availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Neil Robicheau, Geospatial Sales Representative
907.868.1500 or 844.868.1500 [Toll Free]