Thursday-Friday | December 8-9, 2016
* Course geared towards both beginning and intermediate level users.
- Associate GNSS Fundamentals & how it applies to your application.
- Create a Data Dictionary in the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
- Configure the TerraSync interface & system components.
- Record quality GPS positions, update data, use waypoints & navigation with TerraSync software.
- Perform differential correction in the classroom with the GPS Pathfinder Office software.
- Export to a GIS or CAD system.
- Intermediate topics include: importing data, background files, TerraSync Studio & configuration files.
LOCATION: Double Tree by Hilton Hotel (Located in the Boardroom)
15402 NW Cornell Road, Beaverton, OR 97006
TIME: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
COST: $800.00 / Per Student
DURATION: 2-Days [Lunch is NOT included.]
REGISTRATION CLOSES DECEMBER 1ST!
*ONCE REGISTRATION CLOSES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Please contact your course/event trainer for class availability or registration options.
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE CONTACT:
Jim Lahm, Trimble Certified Trainer | GPS/GIS Sales
For more information Click Here