Have a question on this product or our Drones/UAS products?
Complete the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.
The Mavic 3 Enterprise Series redefines industry standards for small commercial drones. With a mechanical shutter, a 56x zoom camera, and an RTK module for centimeter-level precision, the Mavic 3E brings mapping and mission efficiency to new heights. A thermal version is available for firefighting, search and rescue, inspection, and night operations.
Compact and Portable
Streamlined and compact, Mavic 3 Enterprise Series can be carried in one hand and deployed at a moment's notice. Perfect for beginner and veteran pilots alike, it's built to perform on lengthy missions.
Two Models, Countless Applications
DJI Mavic 3E
• Wide: 4/3 CMOS, 20MP, Mechanical Shutter
• Tele: Equivalent Focal Length: 162mm, 12MP, 56x Hybrid Zoom
DJI Mavic 3T
• Wide: Equivalent Focal Length: 24mm, 48MP
• Zoom: Equivalent Focal Length: 162mm, 12MP, 56x Hybrid Zoom
• Thermal : DFOV: 61°, Equivalent Focal Length: 40mm, Resolution 640 x 512
Premium Camera Performance
Survey with Speed
Mavic 3E's wide-angle 4/3 CMOS, 20MP sensor has a mechanical shutter to prevent motion blur and supports rapid 0.7-second interval shooting. Complete with mapping missions with extraordinary efficiency without the need for Ground Control Points.
Improved Low-Light Performance
Mavic 3E's Wide camera has large 3.3μm pixels that, together with intelligent low-light mode, offer significantly improved performance in dim conditions.
Focus and Find
Both Mavic 3E and the Mavic 3T are equipped with a 12MP Zoom Camera, supporting up to 56x Maximum Hybrid Zoom to see essential details from afar.
See the Unseen
Mavic 3T's thermal camera has a 640 x 512 resolution and supports point and area temperature measurement, high temperature alerts, color palettes, and isotherms to help you find your targets and make quick decisions. 
Simultaneous Split-Screen Zoom
Mavic 3T's thermal and zoom cameras support 28x continuous side-by-side zoom for easy comparisons. 
Exceptional Operational Efficiency
Batteries Optimized for Endurance
45-min flight durations let you cover more ground each mission, for surveying of up to 2 square kilometers in a single flight. [3,5]
Fast charge batteries with 100W charging hub, or directly charge the drone with 88W fast charging.
Next-Generation Image Transmission
Quad-antenna O3 Enterprise Transmission enable more stable connections in a wide variety of complex environments.
Omnidirectional Sensing for Safe Flying
Equipped with wide-angle lenses on all sides for omnidirectional obstacle avoidance with zero blind spots. Adjust proximity alarms and braking distance depending on mission requirements. 
Advanced RTH automatically plans the optimal route home, saving power, time, and hassle.
APAS 5.0 enables automatic rerouting around obstacles, so you can fly with peace of mind. 
• DJI RC Pro Enterprise : A portable remote controller with a 1,000-nit high-brightness screen for clear visibility in direct sunlight, a built-in microphone for clear communication, and 1.5-hour 65W fast charging.
• Loudspeaker 
• RTK Module 
• D-RTK 2 Mobile Station 
Full Software Suite
• DJI Pilot 2: A revamped Enterprise flight interface designed to improve piloting efficiency and flight safety. Drone and payload controls can be easily accessed with one tap. Clear presentation of flight details and navigational information improves user experience together with support for various route types.
• DJI FlightHub 2: All-in-one cloud drone operations management for your fleet with support for live annotations and cloud mapping for seamless ground-to-cloud synergy. Efficiently manage inspection operations with route planning and mission management.
• DJI Terra: Full featured mapping software for all stages of work, from mission planning to processing of 2D and 3D models.
• DJI Thermal Analysis Tool 3.0: Analyze, annotate, and process images captured by M3T using DTAT 3.0 to detect temperature abnormalities in your inspections.
User Data Security
• Local Data Mode
• One-Tap Clear All Device Data
• AES-256 Video Transmission Encryption
• Cloud API
Open Developer Ecosystem
• PSDK: A unified interface that enables expansion of Mavic 3 Enterprise Series capabilities through third-party hardware.
• MSDK: Mobile SDK 5 simplifies the development of apps to control the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. Mobile SDK 5 is fully open source and comes with production code samples of core DJI Pilot 2 modules.
• Cloud API: With Pilot 2's built-in MQTT based protocols in DJI Cloud API, you can directly connect the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series to third-party cloud platforms without having to develop an app. Access the drone's hardware, video live-stream, and photo data.
1. Available for Mavic 3E only.
2. DO NOT expose the thermal camera lenses to strong sources of energy such as the sun, lava, or a laser beam. Otherwise, the camera sensor may be burned leading to permanent damage.
3. Measure at 32.4kph uniform speed at sea level in a windless environment. For reference only. Please pay attention to the DJI Pilot 2 App for return flight tips when actually flying.
4. Accessories sold separately.
5. At a GSD of 5cm, with an 80% front overlap rate, a 60% side overlap rate, and a flight speed of 15m/s.
6. Please do not fly in bad weather such as high wind (wind speeds 12m/s and above), snow, rain, lightning, fog, etc. Do not fly at altitudes above 6000m. Do not fly in an environment below -10°C (14°F) or above 40°C (104°F). Do not take off on moving surfaces (i.e. moving cars, boats). Do not fly in a specular reflective areas such as water or snow to ensure proper operation of the visual positioning system, and fly in a well-lit environment when GNSS signals are weak. Low ambient light may cause the vision system to not work properly. Please pay attention to flight safety when flying near electromagnetic interference sources. Common sources of electromagnetic interference include high-voltage power lines, high-voltage transmission stations, radar stations, cell phone base stations, broadcast towers, Wi-Fi hotspots, routers, Bluetooth Devices, etc.
7. Support in manual flight mode only. Caution is recommended when flying in hazardous environments.
8. Currently only available when purchasing DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series.
Frontier Precision offers affordable regularly scheduled certified training classes, online eLearning, webinars, as well as custom training options to meet your specific training needs.