- Spectra Precision GL622N Dual Grade Laser
- Quickly adapts to site requirements
- Simplifies level, grade and vertical alignment setups
- Reduces time to do steep slope work and drainage installation
- Increases reliability, accuracy and durability
- Economize operating costs
Spectra Precision HL760 Receiver Sensor
- “Fingerprint” function only accepts the beam from the laser it is paired with, reducing errors and conflict between teams working in close proximity with other lasers.
- Digital readout of elevation – not only will high or low arrows be displayed, but the exact distance from grade will be numerically displayed, which eliminates the need to get “on-grade” to make measurements.
- Large 5” reception height acquires the beam quickly and makes it easy to stay in the beam.
- 3 Year “no excuses” warranty
- Durable in tough environments with 10 foot drop rating.
- NIMH & Universal Charger