The DuraTracker Flowmeter is the most efficient and reliable flow monitoring solution on the market today – for a wide range of open channel flow measurement applications. It supports flow measurement technologies including non-contact laser area velocity, submerged Doppler area velocity, and ultrasonic. The flowmeter calculates flow using standard open channel level-to-flow and area velocity conversions, user defined equations, level-to-area data points, or level-to-flow data points.
The DuraTracker package cost-effectively integrates cellular communications and multiple flow technologies within a single module. The standard Bluetooth capabilities make the programming, sensor calibration, and data retrieval job easy through wireless devices. A field upgradable remote cell phone communication option is also available.
- Collection system flow monitoring
- Surface water flow monitoring
- Industrial pre-treatment flow monitoring
- WWTP flow monitoring
- Rugged, submersible enclosure meets IP68 environmental specs
- Quick connect plug-and-play multiple sensors connectivity: Ultrasonic, AV, and laser pH and sampler interface
- Bluetooth communication interface with wireless devices
- USB interface
- MODBUS output
- Replaceable high-capacity internal desiccant cartridge and Gortex filter protect sensor air reference port from water entry and internal moisture
- Variable data-rate storage compatible with off-the-shelf batteries
Request a Quote