Cost Effective Asset Monitoring with Senceive’s Innovative Sensor Range
Senceive’s wireless platforms address the monitoring needs of Rail, Construction, Utilities and Cities as well as Mining asset users with its innovative and easy to use, long lasting wireless solution which interfaces to a wide range of geo-technical and structural sensors.
Furthermore, it can utilize highly resilient wireless communications through mains power free/solar cellular backhaul or flexible and resilient sub surface industrial monitoring hubs and gateways. It also provides easy to use data visualization tools of its own through our own visualization software or can be linked to the customer’s own specific software.
*COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH FLATMESH™ AND GEOWAN™ SYSTEMS*
Installation of the Tilt Beam can be performed with minimal tools in minutes. Complex bolting and washer arrangements are not required due to the beam’s inbuilt bearing and joint system. This allows for thermal expansion and misalignment of the support brackets while still accurately monitoring the structure. The attached tilt node does not require any leveling, further reducing onsite installation time.
It has been successfully used in many applications, including those measuring:
- Movement monitoring of any structure
- Longitudinal settlement
- Tunnel convergence/divergence
- Lateral displacements
- Lightweight and durable aluminum and stainless-steel construction.
- Fully wireless; no wiring or electrical connections required.
- Simple installation and removal. Brackets install in minutes. Beam installs in seconds.
- Can be installed in any orientation without requiring leveling.
- Low friction, weather resistant bearings that do not require maintenance or lubrication.
- Automatically compensates for thermal expansion and misalignment of support brackets.
- Can be daisy chained to provide movement profiles.