Cost Effective Asset Monitoring with Senceive’s Innovative Sensor Range
Senceive’s wireless platforms address the monitoring needs of Rail, Construction, Utilities and Cities as well as Mining asset users with its innovative and easy to use, long lasting wireless solution which interfaces to a wide range of geo-technical and structural sensors.
Furthermore, it can utilize highly resilient wireless communications through mains power free/solar cellular backhaul or flexible and resilient sub surface industrial monitoring hubs and gateways. It also provides easy to use data visualization tools of its own through our own visualization software or can be linked to the customer’s own specific software.
With reporting possible even down to every 2 seconds, the Nano has a resolution of 0.0001° (0.0018mm/m), and repeatability of ±0.0005° (±0.009mm/m). The Nano tilt monitoring system offers unrivaled specifications and a battery life of up to 5 years make it the true future of wireless tilt sensing.
The Nano range uses exactly the same core platform as our other products and has many of their Best in Class features and unrivaled functionality, all in a much smaller enclosure.
- High performance and sophisticated platform in discreet package
- Tri-axial tilt monitor sensor
- No external aerial and a durable shell (IP68 rated)
- 0.0001° (0.0018mm/m) resolution in 3 axes
- Highly stable and repeatable data (±0.0005° / ±0.009mm/m)
- Enhanced noise reduction algorithms
- Explicitly designed for Rail and Construction sectors
- World leading tilt monitoring system
- 100 sensors in one network
- Industrial levels of data reliability/throughput – 99.9%
- Wide range of fixings allow for quick installation to any surface
- Easy to use graphical interface
- 1 year battery life for the Nano and 5 years battery life for the Nano+
- Range of up to 100m
- Totally wire and mains power free solar powered GSM data backhaul option
- Robust data backhaul solutions for any under/over ground environment
- Ability to interface with any user/ client monitoring systems
- Event triggering/ Intelligent data processing at node level
- Remotely adjustable sub 1-minute reporting rates
- Custom alerts and triggers
- Remote firmware upgrade capability
- Gateway back-up and auto switchover