X2E is designed with a ruggedized, foldable airframe, GPS-based night ﬂight, strobing lights in visible and IR wavelength, and a dual sensor payload with a 12MP color camera and FLIR® 320×256 thermal sensor. Built for enterprises and ﬁrst responders, Skydio X2E is designed and assembled in the USA, and is compliant with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA).
Advanced Software Add-ons
Skydio 3D ScanTM: Adaptive scanning to automate the image capture process to document complex structures and generate 3D models with comprehensive coverage and ultra-high resolution. Perform higher quality inspections and documentation faster and with minimal pilot training.
Skydio Cloud: Enables federated ﬂeet management and seamless upload of ﬂight media. No more manual handling of SD cards and hard drives.
- Rugged, Portable, Deploys in Under 75 Seconds
- FLIR® Thermal with 8X Zoom
- Vision-based Navigation for GPS-denied Operations
- Wireless Range: Up to 3.7 mi / 6 km
- Flight Time: Up to 35 min
- Cybersecurity: AES-128 Wireless Encryption