Remote System for Teledyne RDI RiverRay/RiverPro ADCP
Easy Mounting and Removal
The SRS includes a set of dedicated thrusters, mounts, and a battery/communication compartment – everything fits ideally on a standard RiverRay/RiverPro trimaran float.
Transforming your tethered boat into USV will take only 5 minutes and you can easily detach the SRS if needed.
Power and Range
SRS uses highly robust and powerful Blue Robotics T200 thrusters. Field proved on thousands of marine robotic vehicles. The remote control transmitter uses 2.4 Ghz frequency and has a range of more than 100 meters.
SRS reduces survey time by eliminating the need to locate a perfect location, use of a tethered line, or looking for a bridge for deployment.
- Top Speed: 9.9 fps (with turbo mode activated)
- Typical Cruising Speed: 4.9 fps
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (with RC Control plus 24.25 lbs for battery case)
- Power: NiMH – 24V
- Battery Performance: 1.5 Hours/Battery at Typical Cruising Speed
- Thrusters: Two T200 Blue Robotics Thrusters
- Material: Z-Ultrat/PETG
- RC Control: Frsky RC
- RC Frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- RC/Boat Range: Over 100 meters
- Warranty: 12-months
SRS Package Includes: set of two T200 Blue Robotics thrusters, thruster mounting hardware, battery/communication compartment and mounting, cabling, two lithium-ion batteries, battery charger, R/C controller, and shockproof case.
Request a Quote