UAS – Flybotix
The complete indoor
Flybotix was founded on the idea that indoor inspection of industrial assets should cost as little as possible in terms of human safety and shutdown time. Thanks to its performance, the Flybotix drone solution ASIO empowers clients to perform streamlined and cost-effective inspections in a safe work environment. The company serves several industries worldwide with customers in Sewers Management, Hydro Power Plants, Oil & Gas, Maritime, and Chemical Plants. Flybotix ASIO offers the market leading drone fight-time, enabling high efficiency inspections.
UP TO 24 MINUTES FLIGHT TIME
The flight time is the most important specification of an inspection drone, as it impacts both the missions’ efficiency (and thus your profitability) and the reachable range. ASIO can fly for up to 24 minutes, leading to more than twice the time on site to actually perform the inspection and extends the accessible range by a factor of two.
- 24 minutes max flight time
- Radiometric infrared imagery
- True 4K camera | 12 megapixels
- Patented propulsion system
- Oblique lighting
Upcoming UAS Training Events
- Frontier Precision Part 107 UAS Training – Bismarck, ND on December 5, 2023 8:30 am
- Frontier Precision Technology Webinar Two-Part Series – Session 1 – Bridging the Gap Between Geospatial Survey and UAS: A Collaborative Approach of Analyzing UAS Photogrammetry vs LiDAR Data on December 6, 2023 2:00 pm
- Frontier Precision Unmanned Skydio X10 Demo on December 7, 2023 9:00 am
CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE MORE ABOUT THE SELECTED PRODUCT