0 Items

Hydrological Services Flow Gauge

Click to Contact a Local Office For a Quote

The Hydrological Services Flow Gauge is used for measuring water flow coming out of a pipe or a drain.

The unit comes with a dual reed switch, thus, when connected to a data logger, the data can be stored and collected when required telemetered to the office.


Main Features:
  • Non-Corrosive, Robust PVC & Stainless Steel Construction.
  • Dual Reed Switch.
  • Suitable for Pipe Flow Measurement and water drain measurement.
  • Bucket Tip Volumes factory calibrated at either 0.5 Liter up to 1.0 Liter.
  • Suitable for Harsh Environments.

TBL 70ML Brochure

TBL 70ML Manual


Frontier Precision provides world-class solutions for a wide variety of industries using leading products, training, technical services and more.

Technical Services


If you require customized technical services and training, please contact Frontier Precision at 800-359-3703 or reach out to a local Frontier Precision location.